Copycat Air Fryer Chick-fil-A Nuggets
I think I struck gold again with this Copycat Air Fryer Chick-fil-A Nuggets Recipe. I mean the flavor was a point on. The only thing that would have made it better would have been that amazing Polynesian Sauce for me to dip them in, which I will attempt the next time I make this awesome recipe.
The meat was so extremely tender and did I mention the flavor? Once I got full I was kind of upset that I had to stop eating them. Who would have thought that pickle juice would make such a great marinade? I didn’t, but it was amazing, for lack of a more creative word.
The kids loved my Copycat Air Fryer Chick-fil-A Nuggets too, they actually asked me to make more the same night. I didn’t lol, but next time I will make probably a double batch and then freeze them for the kids to reheat and eat as an after school snack or on the weekends. I will never
I will never go buy these in the restaurant again, I am so happy and proud of how well these turned out, that they will go into our regular dinner rotation.
Thank you for stopping by. Stay tuned for tons more Air Fryer recipes and more.
- 1 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into pieces about 1 inch in size
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1½ cups flour
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- Olive oil spritz
- Add chicken chunks to pickle juice and marinate in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes
- Whisk milk and egg together and set aside
- Combine the dry ingredients and stir set aside
- Preheat air fryer to 370
- Remove the chicken from refrigerator, drain and place each into the dry mixture, to the liquid mixture and back to the dry making sure it is well coated
- Cook for 8 minutes or until golden brown, flipping at the halfway mark
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce