2.3K 1 51
Copycat Taco Bell Air Fryer Crunch Wraps Recipe
I finally got an Airfryer, I decided on the Power Air Fryer XL 3.4. I am absolutely obsessed with it, as I am with my other gadgets. The stove gets no love anymore 🙁 The first thing I tried in it was Tilapia, and OMG was it amazing. I used absolutely no breading, but we will talk more about that later. I want to talk about this oh so good Copycat Taco Bell Air Fryer Crunch Wraps.
I saw something the other day, it was a recipe for crunch wraps and it gave me the idea to do this in the air fryer… I am so glad I did, it was uber fast to make these Copycat Taco Bell Air Fryer Crunch Wraps and they taste like what glitter taste like, I’m sure if glitter were edible. Only 2 minutes on each side in my air fryer.
After this huge success, 2 things are going to happen. I will definitely be cooking more in the air fryer and this will be a family favorite right up there with my Taco Pie Recipe. Thanks for checking out my recipe, make sure to come back and drop me a line if you try it and let me know what you think.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 1⅓ c water
- 6 12 inch flour tortillas
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 12 oz nacho cheese
- 2 c shredded lettuce
- 2 c Mexican blend cheese
- 2 c sour cream
- 6 tostadas
- Olive oil or butter spray
- Preheat air fryer to 400
- Prepare ground beef according to taco seasoning packet
- In the center of each flour tortilla with ⅔ c of beef, 4 tbs of nacho cheese, 1 tostada, ⅓ c sour cream, ⅓ c of lettuce. ⅙th of the tomatoes and ⅓ c cheese
- To close, flood the edges up, over the center, it should look sort of like a pinwheel
- Repeat 2 and 3 with remaining wraps
- Lay folded side down in your air fryer
- Spray with oil
- Cook for 2 mins or until brown
- Using a spatula, carefully flip and spray again
- Cook an additional 2 mins and repeat with remaining wraps
- Allow to cool a few mins and enjoy.