Instant Pot Beer Cheese Soup With Cauliflower
On today’s menu this Instant Pot Beer Cheese Soup With Cauliflower, you see I love cheese and have seen this made over and over again in the crock pot. I just had to see how it would do in my magic pot, AKA my Instant Pot. I mean the Instant post makes everything more delicious and easier to make and with a 6 hour cook time, for cooking in the crock pot, well basically Ain’t Nobody Got Time Fo Dat, in the words of a very wise woman 😀
This amazing Instant Pot Beer Cheese Soup With Cauliflower only took 20 minutes to cook after coming to pressure.Even with prep and waiting for the pot to pressurize, it beats 6 hours.
And did i mention I love cheese, check out all the other recipes on my blog that use some sort of cheese (uhhh like 75% or more of them) I also like to hide my veggies in different things, and the smallness of these veggies made Instant Pot Beer Cheese Soup With Cauliflower the perfect Hidden treasure.
If you love this recipe as much as i did, and you are looking for more great recipes for the Instant Pot, make sure to follow me on Facebook and my other social media and join our group Instant Pot Recipes and Talk and Sous Vide.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1½ cup beer
- 1 cup of carrots, finely chopped
- ½ cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups cauliflower, riced
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 4 oz cream cheese, cut to small pieces
- 1 cup half and half
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- Cut all veggies
- Press saute
- Add butter onion, carrots, and celery.
- When the butter is melted add sprinkle in the paprika, dry mustard, salt and flour.
- Stir well
- Pour in the beer making sure to stir constantly and cook until boiling.
- Stir in the chicken broth.
- Place on and lock lid, making sure the pressure valve is closed.
- Press manual high for 20 minutes.
- When you hear the beep quick release, if you forget, which I have, no worries, NR is good too.
- Remove the lid and stir.
- Use a blender in small batches or an immersion blender directly into the IP to puree all of the veggies until smooth or process in a blender until smooth
- Add the cheddar cheeses and cream cheese stir until completely melted.
- Add the Tabasco Sauce, and lastly half and half.
- Serve and enjoy!