Instant Pot Chicken Chili No Beans
I absolutely love chili, however, I hate the beans. This was my first go at Instant Pot Chicken Chili and it turned out great.
I topped it with avocado, to give it a little added protein. The kids really enjoyed it too.
I’m sure you could do the same with chicken that is thawed and pre-cubed but I was having a lazy day and felt that shredding the frozen chicken was easier.
If you are looking for more recipes like this Instant Pot Chicken Chili No beans and Tomato Basil Pesto make sure to check out my group on Facebook Food Blogs and Recipes on Facebook, if you want more of the wondrous Instant Pot and its recipes Join Instant Pot Recipes and Talk .
- 1½ pounds frozen chicken breast
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ Green Chiles
- Shredded Mexican cheese, optional, for garnish
- Avocado, optional, for garnish
- Sour cream, optional, for garnish
- Place chicken, frozen into the pressure cooker.
- Add all other ingredients except anything that is for garnish, adding cream cheese last.
- Cook at high pressure for 15 minutes then NPR 15 minutes and QR any additional pressure.
- Remove lid and carefully remove chicken and shred then stir all ingredients together.
- Serve with any of the above garnishes or any of your favorites.