Instant Pot Low Carb Un-Stuffed Cabbage Roll Soup
I love the low carb lifestyle, although I sway back and forth. Not because it is hard but because I don’t prep like I should. Today I made this Instant Pot Low Carb Un-Stuffed Cabbage Roll Soup in an attempt to get back on track. It was great. I replaced the traditional cabbage roll rice with riced cauliflower. Which is an amazing rice substitute due to its subtle taste.
It was great. I replaced the traditional cabbage roll rice with riced cauliflower. Which is an amazing rice substitute due to its subtle taste.
I started this way of life back in may, and with keeping my net carbs right at 20 grams a day, I lost like 25 pounds in about 3 weeks. I waver sometimes as I said just because, I really should be prepping more and the fact that I work in a bar doesn’t help much.
The bar life “fried foods” make it really difficult to stay on track when I don’t bring my own foods to work with me.
If you are looking for more low carb recipes, you can go here they aren’t all Instant Pot recipes, but they could be converted.
Thanks for reading, make sure to check out our group Instant Pot Recipes and Talk and Sous Vide.
- Serving size: 10
- Calories: 197
- Fat: 10
- Saturated fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 89
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 18
- Cholesterol: 68
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- ½ large head of cabbage
- ½ c fresh parsley
- 5 to 6 fresh basil leaves
- 6 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 14 oz can of diced tomato
- 2 c cauliflower rice
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- Press saute and add olive oil
- Add chicken, basil, parsley and garlic
- Saute until the chicken is done turn pot off
- Add cabbage, cauliflower and tomato
- Put on and lock lid, make sure the valve is closed
- Press manual, high pressure for 5 minutes then QR
- Serve with cheese sprinkled on or a dollop of sour cream