Instant Pot Pizza Pull Apart Bread
I saw a post in a group on Facebook that asked if the Pizza pull apart bread below could be made in the Instant pot, I saw it and accepted the challenge. The results were amazing!
I don’t have the small bundt pan yet, so I used my springform pan with a heat-safe bowl in the middle.
The thing I kept reading was that this needed a dry heat that you get from a conventional oven and that the Instant Pot would be too moist. However because I had already done this Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread, I knew that this was completely doable.
So for this challenge. This was super simple to make and my kids loved it. I should have listened months ago when I was told to get me a pressure cooker and start making recipes because now I just want to cook everything in my instant pot!
If you don’t have one yet, you better hop on board! Especially if you are a busy mom like me, you need one.
- 2 cans pizza dough
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pack mini pepperonis
- pizza sauce for dipping
- Cut pizza dough into 1-inch strips, then about 1 to 2 inch sections I used a pizza cutter.
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Use your hands to toss all ingredients.
- Put into either springform pan, or bundt pan.
- Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of your ip.
- Drop your pan in.
- Place in the pressure cooker on manual high pressure for 10 minutes and Quick Release.