Instant Pot Tomato Mozzarella Pasta
We absolutely adore easy pasta dishes and of corse our Instant Pot. Pasta is filling, not to mention amazing, and it is something that the pickiest of eaters even enjoy.
I love that with my Instant Pot Pressure cooker I can create meals from almost nothing.
Take this Instant Pot Tomato Mozzarella Pasta for example, I literally went and looked to see what I had and used that to think about what I could create. And it was gold!
My youngest had been asking me to make spaghetti, so she was super excited by the fact that it smelled like spaghetti, but not so much once she saw the rotini noodles, until she tasted it. She looked at me with the most surprised look on her face and said, “Mommy it’ss good!”
This Instant Pot Tomato Mozzarella Pasta is right up on the list to make for her again right along with these and these! Thanks for stopping by, make sure to follow me on Facebook so you never miss an amazing recipe!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ pound mild Italian sausage
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces of mozzarella
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 3 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Press saute allow to heat for a minute, add olive oil
- When oil is hot add ground beef and sausage
- Cook meats, continuously chopping... (this
- Once meat starts to brown, add in salt, garlic, and basil
- Cook meats thoroughly
- When meat is done, add tomato sauce, pasta, and chicken broth
- Place on lid, and cook on manual high pressure for 4 minutes then QR
- Remove lid add in a half cup of the cheese and all of the heavy cream
- Stir in well
- Transfer into a casserole dish and cover with remaining cheese
- You can allow the heat from the dish to melt the cheese or sit under the broiler for about 2 minutes
- Now enjoy