Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu Rollups
And another win for low carb peeps everywhere! Check out these amazing and amazingly simple sous vide Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu Rollups. Only 1 gram of carbs per serving and they are full of protein!
Pair with a spinach salad to get some fiber in you. These were a great lunch and super filling too! I had mine with asparagus, nom nom.
Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu Rollups were the best lunch to follow my Instant Pot Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella Egg Cups. Keeping under 20 grams of carbs is easy when you have options like these!
When I made these I meant to only do 3 servings, but it turned into 8 because the portion was too big, I was full way before I finished the portion I made for myself.
Sometimes I amaze myself with what I can do when I put my mind to it! Thanks for reading and make sure you are following me Recipes by Pink on Facebook!
- Serving size: 8
- Calories: 387
- Fat: 22
- Saturated fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 915
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 44
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 18 thin sliced deli ham
- 3 lb(s), chicken breast
- Pound each breast till it is about ½ to ¼ inch thick
- Place 2 slices of cheese and 6 slices of ham on each breast and roll tightly
- Place each in its own vacuum seal bag and seal
- Cook in your sous vide at 144 degrees for 1 hour and 15 mins
- When done remove and slice in 1 inch thick pieces, and sear in a cast iron (I used bacon grease, but you can use any oil you want to sear)