Easy Instant Pot Meat Sauce
I wanted to remake my Lasagna Bites Recipe with ground beef and thought to my self, self how bout we cut some corners and make this meat sauce in our Instant Pot.
I also use the hunts canned sauce and added a few things to it to make it yum yum. This is a really easy recipe.
- 1 can Hunts traditional pasta sauce
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef (if you don't use lean, you will end up with tons of oil in your sauce)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- 3 to 4 fresh basil leaves chopped
- 3 to 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Add all ingredients to your instant pot.
- Use a spatula to break up the meat and mix everything together.
- Put on and lock your lid.
- Cook at high pressure for 8 minutes and quick release.