This recipe on the Pillsbury website. I just tweaked it a little.
Apple Monkey Bread Recipe Made With Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls!
- Use a lightly oiled Bunt cake pan for this recipe.
- 2 cans Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls (the flaky ones) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 4 small green apple, peeled, chopped
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together, make sure to mix well. Set aside.
- Peel and chop all of your apples. Set aside.
- Open a separate your cinnamon rolls, pit icing to the side. Cut in pie shapes. Each piece should have 8 pieces.
- Take about ¼ of the sugar cinnamon mixture and toss your diced apples in them till they are completely coated. Pour half into your bundt pan.
- Take the rest and with each cinnamon roll piece roll in the sugar cinnamon mixture and place in the bunt pan on top of your apples. Until the first layer of apples have been covered (will take about half of your rolls) then pour on remaining apples and repeat each cinnamon roll piece roll in the sugar-cinnamon mixture and place in the bundt pan on top of your apples.
- Pour melted butter over the roll and apples mixture.
- Put in the oven uncovered for 40 to 45 minutes. Remove from the oven. using a serving plate over top of the bundt pan, turn over to remove the bread, drizzle icing over it while still hot.
- Let it cool and serve!