This post was sponsored by OneDay.
OneDay is a new app available on Android and Apple devices. Once I got the hang of things this was really easy, and my 5 year old loved it, we recorded 3 videos. I think this is an awesome way to capture her growth and thinking, we may rerecord the same videos in a few months just to see how different her answers are. I did enjoy working with this app and would definitely recommend it.
- The OneDay App is an helps you to capture moments instantly and create a story with them.
- The OneDay App there are tons of themes and starter stories for you to use.
- OneDay makes it fun and easy to create short movies of your child’s life with a few simple steps
- Just open the app, pick a question/theme from a wide selection of fun stories, and record your the answers.
(I didn’t realize I needed to ask the question before before hitting play till my second video, you can see my first try below) you can see our other videos here.
- The app automatically stitches the recorded videos together, and adds music to make quality, priceless movies to share with family and friends.
- The strength of the app is in its simplicity. No editing, thinking required. So anyone could make a movie now.
- There is absolutely no editing that has to be done by you. All you have to do is record the video and hit save and create.
- The OneDay App is currently free