There are 3 things that we could never live without, well that is next to my Instant Pot, and those 3 things are macaroni, cheese, and ranch. So why not put them all together in the magic pot and make a miracle happen.
And a miracle is exactly what it was! Parmesan Ranch Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese is a must try, it tastes like something north of amazing.
The flavors went together so well. We ate it with Air Fryer Coconut Flour Fried Chicken (recipe to come), and they complemented each other so well. I’m not sure how many more ways I can make macaroni and cheese, but I guarantee I will figure it out.
Looking for more macaroni or pasta recipes? Try these. These are all recipes that I have tried in my home and they were loved. My kids 18, 16, and 7 loved all of these and my girls are extremely picky, (the 16 and 7 year olds) Thanks for stopping by!
Parmesan Ranch Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese
- 16 oz macaroni noodles
- 16 oz parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 c water
- 1/2 c milk
- 3 tbs <a href=”http://by-pink.com/copycat-hidden-valley-ranch-seasoning/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>Copycat Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning</a>
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley (optional)
- Add macaroni, water, butter, and noodles in the inner pot.
- Close and lock lid, set for manual, 5 minutes
- When you hear the beep, turn the pot off and quick release
- Add in cheese and ranch seasoning and stir
- Stir in milk
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve