I participated in Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central for Cricket Wireless. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.
Cricket Wants to give you something to smile about!
I haven’t been to a concert in like a million years. Well actually I have been to 2 in my life, 2 Pac when I was like 12 and Plies when i was in my 20’s. The 2 Pac concert I don’t remember a whole lot about because I was so young. My aunt took me and my cousin, I do remember having lots of fun!
The other I remember and I won’t go into detail but I will say I should have saved my money. It wasn’t a great experience.
Do you guys like Pit Bull and Enrique Iglesias? Did you know they are on tour together fort the 2014 fall seson? I bet the shows they put on together are awesome! I enjoy listening to both of these artists, they are full of music you can move to
Cricket wireless is a sponsor for this tour, but they want to be more than just a sponsor, the have also set out to enhance the fan experience by setting up some super cool activations. Check this out.
- Cricket Stage – A 10X20 stage erected at select tour stops where fans can hop up on stage and give their best “headliner” pose. Participants can share their 360 images on their social channels via “share kiosks” around the stage. Photos will be entered into a sweepstakes where a winner and 3 guests will get a trip to the Miami Latin Grammy Street Party.
- Participants of “The Stage” activation all receive Cricket ear buds
- VIP Meet & Greet – A backstage VIP area will be set up backstage. Meet&Greet participants will get to meet Pitbull or Enrique and take photos on a Cricket step & repeat.
- Selfie Station – Mirrors in the ladies room encourage fans to snap selfies and post to their social channels. They can take pictures of all the fun they are having at the concert to share with friends.
- Ask Enrique – Fans can win a trip to the Pitbull and Enrique tour stop in Atlanta, meet Enrique in person and ask him that burning question they have.
- Hologram Standee Billboards – Located at high-traffic spots within the activation venues, holograms of Enrique and Pitbull will create completely lifelike images of the musician for concert goes to check out!
Whats the last concert you attended?