Bacon Omelet Roll with Salsa recipe
Bacon Omelet Roll with Salsa Recipe
Substitute Substitute 6 finely chopped slices OSCAR MAYER Baked Cooked Ham for the crumbled cooked bacon. How to Safely Add Eggs to a recipe When using eggs, break them, one at a time, into a small bowl before mixing with the other ingredients. This allows you to check the egg's quality first and remove any pieces of shell, if necessary
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 red pepper finely chopped
- 8 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon crumbled
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves crushed
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa warmed
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 15x10x1-inch pan with parchment paper, with ends extending over shortest sides of <g class="gr_ gr_119 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" id="119" data-gr-id="119">pan</g>. Spray with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, milk and flour in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in next 4 ingredients. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 14 to 16 min. or until edges are almost set. Top with cheese; bake 2 min. or until melted.
- Roll up omelet immediately, starting at one short end and peeling off paper as omelet is rolled. Place on platter; cut into slices. Serve with salsa.