Bacon Omelet Roll with Salsa recipe
Bacon Omelet Roll with Salsa Recipe
Substitute Substitute 6 finely chopped slices OSCAR MAYER Baked Cooked Ham for the crumbled cooked bacon. How to Safely Add Eggs to a recipe When using eggs, break them, one at a time, into a small bowl before mixing with the other ingredients. This allows you to check the egg's quality first and remove any pieces of shell, if necessary
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup flour
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 8 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa, warmed
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 15x10x1-inch pan with parchment paper, with ends extending over shortest sides of pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, milk and flour in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in next 4 ingredients. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 14 to 16 min. or until edges are almost set. Top with cheese; bake 2 min. or until melted.
- Roll up omelet immediately, starting at one short end and peeling off paper as omelet is rolled. Place on platter; cut into slices. Serve with salsa.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Facebook
What's On Your Mind