Easy Snowman Cookie Pops
If you are hosting any sort of Holiday party then these Snowman Cookie Pops should be a must have on your list of treats that you will serve.
The snowman is one of the best things about the holidays and the fact that there are Oreos in these Snowman Cookie Pops make them even more magical.
My kids loved the Snowman Cookie Pops, and I actually had to stop them from eating them. These were really fin and super easy to make.
- Mega Stuff Oreos
- Orange Starburst Candy
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mini Reeses
- White Chocolate Candy Melts
- Lollipop Sticks
- While holding the cookie between 2 fingers gently insert sticks into cookies.
- Melt your chocolate.
- Take each pop individually and spoon chocolate over it, coating all sides, and place on wax paper repeat this with all pops.
- Uses mini chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth.
- Cut Starburst into triangles and roll between your fingers to make it look like a carrot for the nose.
- Cut Reeses in half to make the hat.
- Place in the freezer for 15 mins to set.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!