We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You know how much trouble it is to move things from your phone to your PC. I am one of those people who take tons of pictures and occasionally one is good enough that I want to do something else with it, like get edit it, or order prints. Even print it on a canvas.
Well fret no more, I recently got to try out the Lexar® JumpDrive® M20 Mobile USB 3.0 Flash Drive and it was pretty close to amazing. One side fit right into the charging port on my phone, and I was able to move files from my phone to the jump drive with ease. Then I simply pushed down the slider and boom, it now fits into my Pc to transfer the files to do what I need with them, this thing is awesome.
- Transfers files between mobile devices without cables or Wi-Fi
- Designed for use with On-The-Go (OTG)-enabled Android™ tablets and smartphones*
- USB 3.0 performance (up to 150MB/s read and 60MB/s write)**
- Retractable 2-in-1 design with a micro-USB and USB 3.0 connector
- Works with ASTRO File Manager (download at Google Play™ store)
- Compatible with both PC and Mac® systems
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices
- Three-year limited warranty
16GB (up to 130MB/s read and 25MB/s write)
32GB (up to 150MB/s read and 60MB/s write)
64GB (up to 150MB/s read and 60MB/s write)