We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Personalized Stuffed Animals With The Cricut EasyPress Mini
Can you believe this adorable elephant is under $10 blank on Amazon! Which means you can make it for about $11. This is way cheaper than buying one on Etsy for upwards of $30! And it’s super easy to make!
Everybody enjoys making baby things. The beauty of this cute plush animal is, not only is it a keepsake, but it is soft enough to be baby security stuffed animal.
Do I Need The EasyPress Mini To Make Personalized Stuffed Animals?
No, you don’t, but it absolutely make things a lot easier! Check out some of the features of the EasyPress Mini.
- Compact size ideal for unusually small or unique heat transfer projects
- Customize unusual projects like hats, shoes, or stuffed animals
- Ceramic-coated heat plate for dry, even, edge-to-edge heat
- 3 heat settings for every iron-on and Infusible Ink™ project
- Insulated Safety Base and auto-shutoff feature
- Lightweight, portable, easy to store
- Effortlessly glides over uneven surfaces
- A perfect complement to Cricut® smart cutting machines
- Use it for all sorts of heat transfer projects including baby shoes, hats, stuffed animals and with the infusible ink family of products.
What Do I Need To Make Personalized Stuffed Animals With The Cricut EasyPress Mini?
If you are making this birth stat elephant for a boy, all you have to do is glue the bow under the neck of the elephant to make it a bow tie.
I used fabric fat quarter scraps to make my bow. You can easily use any fabric scraps to make the bow.
All in all, this is a very easy project to make, even if it is the last minute. It’s thoughtful and the (adult) receivers will love it!