If you are in need of a quick and easy baby shower gift then you’re going to love how easy it is to make these personalized stuffed animals with the Cricut EasyPress Mini.
Personalized Stuffed Animals With The Cricut EasyPress Mini
Can you believe this adorable elephant is under $10 blank on Amazon! Which means you can make it for about $11. This is way cheaper than buying one on Etsy for upwards of $30! And it’s super easy to make!
Everybody enjoys making baby things. The beauty of this cute plush animal is, not only is it a keepsake, but it is soft enough to be baby security stuffed animal.
Do I Need The EasyPress Mini To Make Personalized Stuffed Animals?
No, you don’t, but it absolutely make things a lot easier! Check out some of the features of the EasyPress Mini.
- Compact size ideal for unusually small or unique heat transfer projects
- Customize unusual projects like hats, shoes, or stuffed animals
- Ceramic-coated heat plate for dry, even, edge-to-edge heat
- 3 heat settings for every iron-on and Infusible Ink™ project
- Insulated Safety Base and auto-shutoff feature
- Lightweight, portable, easy to store
- Effortlessly glides over uneven surfaces
- A perfect complement to Cricut® smart cutting machines
- Use it for all sorts of heat transfer projects including baby shoes, hats, stuffed animals and with the infusible ink family of products.
What Do I Need To Make Personalized Stuffed Animals With The Cricut EasyPress Mini?
If you are making this birth stat elephant for a boy, all you have to do is glue the bow under the neck of the elephant to make it a bow tie.
I used fabric fat quarter scraps to make my bow. You can easily use any fabric scraps to make the bow.
All in all, this is a very easy project to make, even if it is the last minute. It’s thoughtful and the (adult) receivers will love it!