This recipe is both low carb and low calorie without taking a thing away from the flavor. Had I not made this myself, I would have never known that the crust was cauliflower. If you are looking to drop some calories or carbs or both, then this recipe is for you.
The crust was really easy to make, you’re going to want to pin this so you can make it again and again.
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cup of 2% Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Feta Cheese
- 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 3 Medium Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Onion
- 1/2 cup Spinach
- 1 tbs Olive oil
- Garlic Powder
- Dried Basil
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a food processor chop cauliflower until it looks similar to rice and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the 2 eggs (beaten) and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and basil then mix well. This will make 2 crusts.
- Take half of the mixture and press onto the baking sheet evenly into a circle.
- Put in the oven for 20 mins.
- Pan fry your chicken in the olive oil and set aside.
- Chop all your veggies.
- After the crust has cooked take it out of the oven.
- Place 1/2 cup of mozzarella, then half of all of your veggies and chicken, half of the feta then top with 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Repeat with second crust.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and basil.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.
#lowcarb Chicken feta pizza with spinach mushrooms and Roma tomatoes on a cauliflower crust! #recipe coming soon to the blog. And yes it’s delicious #foodporn #foodstagram
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!