We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I am pretty stationery obsessed, especially when it comes to planners and planner stickers.
Fun stickers to add color and a design element to my planner is something that I totally love.
I have some awesome free printable planner stickers that are great for any sort of planner and because you make them yourself they are way cheaper than the happy planner stickers.
Download these free planner stickers and use the Cricut Design space print then cut feature or you can even cut them out by hand.
Planner Stickers Print Then Cut With Cricut
The Cricut makes it easy for you to customize your happy planner with sheets of stickers designed to fit you and your style.
They are great for decorating your planner, keeping track of homework, assignments, and more for your child. You get all four designs for free!
Did you know that you can make any printable image into a sticker, just as long as you make sure the background is transparent on the cut file?
Decorative planners have really picked up on a trend lately and for good reason. It has helped so many get organized and even find a way to release stress and have fun planning out each week.
These stickers above are perfect to help sit down with your child and get them all set up for their new school year.
They can keep track of all the different subjects they will be covering, have stickers to write their assignments in, so they don’t forget what is due, have fun colorful stickers to decorate with and more.
If you own a Cricut you will find it is really easy to print then cut these stickers, you simply download these free planner stickers and then upload them to your Design Space as a print image.
Then set up the adjustments for the size of paper, print, and then place on your Cricut mat.
Then in your Cricut machine, you can follow my directions on how to get perfectly cut stickers.
It is so easy to do, and so much cheaper than buying sticker packs for your planner.
While I love buying stickers for my planner, it can add up quickly.
Cricut Print then Cut Planner Stickers
So I found a solution to making my own stickers that fits what I am wanting, and it cost next to nothing.
A minimal amount for ink and supplies, and I am good to go. Plus most of these planner stickers above are great for boy or girl.
I find that teaching my older kids how to make and do a planner is a great way to help them get organized and learn responsibility.
It helps them to also get some artistic and imagination elements used, as they can decorate however they feel it fits their style needs.
It is always fun sitting down with your child and working on your planners together and having fun stickers to decorate with.
Supplies needed for your free printable planner stickers
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore or another cutting machine
- Sticker Paper
- Home Printer
- If you do not have a cutting machine, you can still download the file and cut them by hand.
The Epson EcoTank
The printer I use to print out all of my Cricut crafts is the ET-2750 EcoTank. It is definitely a crafters printer, with its super bright and vibrant colors and its continuous ink supply.
The Eco tank has no cartridges and is really easy to fill. I have always been a huge fan of Epson printers, but they have totally outdone themselves this time.
I am hoping to snag a wide format next time.
It is perfect for printing stickers specifically for you.
A few specs about the EcoTank
- Cartridge-free printing — comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box (1)
- Includes enough ink to print up to 6,500 pages black/5,200 color (2) — equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets (3)
- Save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles (4) — plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks
- Easy wireless — easily print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones (5); includes Wi-Fi Direct (6)
- Auto 2-sided printing — save up to 50 percent of your paper supply.Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- RoHS compliant
A few more Cricut Posts
Instructions for Cricut Design Space:
- Upload to Design Space
- Save as Print and Cut
- Adjust the size for print
- Use this paper and load it into your printer
- Click make it
- Click Send to your printer (make sure leave bleed on)
- After printing, unload your planner stickers from the printer and place on a Cricut Mat
- Load into your Cricut Machine
- Set to custom
- Select sticker paper
- On the screen select the more function for the cut
- Press the button on the machine to cut
- Unload and use your stickers!
Instructions to hand-cut:
- Load this paper into your printer
- Unload from printer
- Cut by hand
- Use your stickers!