Are you trying to encourage more people to follow you on Twitter? If so, you may be wondering what steps you can take to gain a following. Here are four easy ways to get more Twitter followers:
1. Follow relevant users and lots of them. Following Twitter users who offer the same product or services is an ideal option. Not only are these people likely to follow you back, but they also may have followers who will find you too. You can follow More Than Just Reviews by Pink here and my other blog But Did You Die here.
2. Use hashtags to your advantage. Be sure to use relevant hashtags every time you Tweet to ensure that people will find your posts. You can also use hashtags to find relevant users to follow. I like to take a peek at the trending hashtags to see if they are relevant to what I am posting.
3. Tweet frequently. People will be more likely to find you on Twitter if you post frequently. Strive to post on Twitter at least three a day. You want to post enough for them to be seen, but not so much that they get lost.
4. Make your Tweets interesting. No one wants to follow someone who posts about boring stuff. Make your Tweets interesting, engaging, and visually appealing by posting links and high-quality photos. This also gives people a reason to want to continue following you.
5. Use Statusbrew to quickly follow people who follow users like you, and to unfollow those who don't follow back.
6. When you are posting about a product, mention the brand you are tweeting about. This could get you noticed by the brand and possibly others following the brand.
These are just six of the easy ways you can get more Twitter followers! Remember that once you have followers, you should keep them interested by continuing to post high-quality content, and interacting by favoriting, retweeting and replying.