Easy Instant Pot Vegetable Chicken Zoodle Soup
For sure my Instant Pot is probably the best investment I have every made. I now buy chicken breast and veggies in bulk for the sole purpose of making new recipes in my Instant Pot. This Easy Instant Pot Vegetable Chicken Zoodle Soup turned out great and is a great way to use up veggies before they go bad.
I had some veggies that were close and decided to do some Vegetable Chicken Zoodle Soup in my Instant Pot. I live in Indiana and it gets way cold here, so now that I have this wondrous machine I have decided to prep cook and freeze some soups and stews as an easy and quick meal on cold days…
Honestly, I just want a reason to use the Instant Pot and chicken lol. Anywhoo, This soup is amazing and you could honestly use any veggies you have laying around. All you really need is an Instant Pot and Chicken.
I can’t imagine my life or how I functioned without the Instant Pot. Want more great recipes delivered to your inbox? Look to your right and sign up for my newsletter and follow me on social media.
- 1 whole onion
- 4 celery stalks
- 4 carrots
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 zucchini
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1/4 c fresh parsley
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 pepper
- 2 c water
- Chop all veggies, except zucchini you want to spiralize that
- Cut chicken into bite sized chunks
- Add all ingredients into the pressure cooker, reserving the liquid for last
- After adding the liquid, stir well and put <g class="gr_ gr_27 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Grammar only-del replaceWithoutSep" id="27" data-gr-id="27">on </g>the lid
- Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes and natural release.