- 1 box Linguine noodles
- 1 lb Chicken boneless skinless thighs or breasts Diced
- 7 to 8 fresh chopped basil leafs
- 13 to 15 Grape or Cherry tomatoes halved Or Large can of diced tomatoes
- 5 Garlic Cloves Sliced
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 Cup Italian bread Crumbs
- Pinch of Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Italian Season
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbs Butter
- 1 c water
- Take half of the butter and melt into a large pot. Add bread crumbs. Brown crumbs, they will smell like toast when ready. Toss them in a bowl and put to the side. Add remaining butter to pot, cook chicken till done. Drain and add everything else Bring to a boil and cook till noodles are al dente.
- Serve with bread crumbs and Parmesan sprinkled over top. Add salt to taste.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!