Sous Vide Cracked Out Cheddar Burgers
Like most of us, I too am obsessed with cracked out recipes. These Sous Vide Cracked Out Cheddar Burgers are no different.
I got my sous vide cooker yesterday and I made the most delicious Copycat Starbucks Sous Vide Eggs these things were so super fluffy, moist and creamy, honestly there aren’t enough words to describe how great these were.
After I made the eggs I had to find something amazing that I could attempt to make more amazing with the sous vide.
Traditionally, in my opinion anyway burgers tend to be a little dry, they always shrink and Are sometimes over cooked.
With the sous vide, the temperature stays the same so it cooks your food evenly. It seems to seal in all the juices which makes for an amazingly moist burger.
The addition of the ranch and bacon, man oh man… You have to let me know when you try this recipe, I promise you will not be sorry!
- 2 lbs ground Angus
- 6 ounces of diced cheddar
- 3 Copycat Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 1 egg
- 6 slices of bacon
- Salt to taste
- Set the temp on your sous vide cooker, I set mine to 138 degrees
- While waiting on the water to heat up, in a bowl mix all ingredients except bacon, use your hands to make sure it's well mixed
- Make 6 equal patty's with the meat mixture
- Place patty's in a baggy making sure to remove all the air you can, or vacuumed seal
- When the water is ready cook for 1 hour and 10 minutes
- While waiting on the burgers cook bacon and set aside
- When burgers are done, use bacon grease to wear each side of the burger
- Top with bacon put on a toasted but and enjoy
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!