We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Are you looking for a new way to market yourself? Pinterest can be a great way to get your business out in front of the eyes of other people. Here are five tricks to Pinterest marketing:
1. Post high-quality pictures. Your pictures are what will entice someone enough to take interest in your pins. Ensure that your photos are high-quality and relevant to your niche.
2. Use relevant keywords. To ensure that people will actually find your pins, it’s important to make sure that you use relevant keyboards. Be sure to think outside of the box. If you’re trying to promote your travel blog, don’t just use the keyword “travel.” Be specific about the location and details. People may be more likely to search for “beach” than travel.
3. Join group boards. Group boards tend to be more effective at gaining traffic because there are multiple users posting, which means the other users will probably have followers of their own and pins will be posted more frequently. If you can’t find a group board to join, start your own.
4. Don’t be afraid to re-pin. If you notice that one of your pins has done well in the past, why not re-pin it? If you know something works, go with it.
5. Schedule pins out over time, Tailwind is a great way to do this, use this link and get a free month. You can learn more about Tailwind here.
These are just a few of the things you can do to make Pinterest marketing work for you!