5 Ways Square Cash Can Make This Holiday Season Smoother
As we all know, the holiday season, into the new year is probably the most hectic part of life, ok maybe not life but definitely the year. From colder weather to tons more money spent than any other time of year.
- Square Cash is free, so you don’t have to worry about annoying fees when sending monetary gifts to friends and family, and one of the best parts is that it comes straight out of your bank account if you link your debit card (3% fee when using a credit card).
- You can use the assigned virtual card to complete purchases online, instead of giving your actual card number.
- Teenagers always want money and if you have college age kids, this would be the safest way to send them money.
- Your Square Cash app can be set u to automatically deposit to your bank account when you receive cash.
- Sending money has never been easier than with the Square Cash $cashtag. A $Cashtag is a special name you create that lets you get paid for whatever you do. Say you run a not for profit and you are looking for donations. Your $cashtag makes it super easy to accept those donations. All they would have to do is remember your $cashtag and not a long complicated email address.
I hope by now, you can see how Square Cash Can Make This Holiday Season Smoother. I think it is an amazing resource, and it is really easy to use.
Download Square Cash and try it today.
If you still aren’t convinced and want a little more information, you can learn even more here.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!