As a blogger, I am constantly taking pictures. About 98% of the time they need some sort of editing, whether it be a border being added, lighting fixing or even adding a title. Adobe Photoshop allows me to do so. So when given the opportunity to try out the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan I jumped on it. I have used Photoshop for years, and there are a few things I do to enhance my photos. All of them can be seen in the photos below.
As you can see in my photo there are some issues with my lighting that caused my picture to look dull and it doesn’t look true to life, but after a few clicks of my mouse, this Campbell’s Cheesy Chicken Skillet looks just as good as it tasted (see the recipe here).
If you are a photo-enthusiasts then Take your best shot and make it even better with the Creative Cloud Photography plan. Check out more about it here.
- Creative Cloud Photography plan is all about enhanced photo editing and convenience with the multi-screen capabilities provided by the Cloud ($119.99 reg retail for a 1-year subscription).
- Best for more advanced, active photographers who want to be able to create and access their vision on any device, anywhere.
- Perfect your Photography: From everyday edits to total transformations, the Creative Cloud plan lets you retouch and manipulate images in just about any way you can imagine.
- Organize, Edit & Share images from Anywhere: On your computer, on the web, on your iPad and on your iPhone or Android device. And when you make an editor flag a favorite in one place, it’s automatically updated everywhere else through Adobe CreativeSync technology.
- Showcase your Work: Organize images in web galleries or share them on your favorite social sites. Then use the Adobe Slate mobile app to craft visual stories and animated videos and the Adobe Voice mobile app to add your own voice for narration.