Check out this awesome and easy snack. These creamy buffalo chicken pockets are a great after school snack or even an appetizer for your next family gathering. The buffalo sauce, cream cheese and mozzarella taste amazing added to the flaky crescent dough. When you add blue cheese, or ranch and celery you cant go wrong.
- 2 packages Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheet
- 2 10 oz cans of chunk chicken breast drained
- 1/2 cup of soften cream cheese
- 3/4 cup of Moore’s Original Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut dough into 6 sections, set aside.
- In a bowl, mix chicken breast, cream cheese, buffalo sauce,
- Go back to your dough, take half of the cheese and sprinkle about a tablespoon on the dough.
- Add a tablespoon of your chicken mixture.
- Fold over, overlapping the longer edges. Cut off excess dough (should be no more than a half inch or less) and press edges closed.
- Sprinkle leftover cheese over the top of each pocket and bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with celery and ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!