Home Made Greek Tzatziki Sauce
I made Easy Instant Pot Yogurt recently, and now I am obsessed. I want to make everything that has to do with yogurt now lol. I started with this Fermented Strawberry Lemon-aid Soda and today I made this yummy Home Made Greek Tzatziki Sauce.
This Home Made Greek Tzatziki Sauce can be used to liven up pretty much anything. Use it as a veggie, or chip dip or you can put it on a wrap. The possibilities are endless.
Check out the recipe below, it is so super easy to make, also check out Food Blogs and Recipes on Facebook, if you want more of the wondrous Instant Pot and its recipes Join Instant Pot Recipes and Talk on Facebook.
- 1 cup Homemade Greek Yogurt (see post)
- ½ of fresh and firm Cucumber, seeded drained
- 2 small cloves of Garlic, peeled
- 1½ tsp fresh squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1½ tsp fresh chopped Dill
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Pepper
- Peel skin off the cucumber and drain the water from it, I used a cheese cloth and squeezed.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend well.
- Pour into a bowl, cover and chill before serving.