This post is sponsored by Old El Paso and Walmart, the recipe and opinions are my own.
Looking for something quick and painless to serve for the big game? These Instant Pot Chicken Gyro Boats are perfect. They are small in size but are full of flavor.
I found these wonderful Old el Paso mini soft boats the other day at Walmart, when I saw them I thought to myself, self these would be perfect to add to the spread for the big game.
My first thought was to make Instant Pot Chicken Gyro Boats in them, and boy am I glad I did! They turned out amazing. They are pretty much bite size, so perfect as an appetizer.
Just think about the type of hero you will be when you bring these bad boys out for the guys during the game. Pretty sure they would make you a super hero.
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast or use skinless thighs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Old El Paso Mini Taco Boats
- Tzatziki Sauce see post for the recipe
- Place chicken in the bottom of the inner pot
- Add all garlic, <g class="gr_ gr_323 gr-alert gr_spell gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="323" data-gr-id="323">oroegano</g>, dill, salt, pepper, vinegar and olive oil to the pot
- Close and lock lid and close the valve
- Press the poultry button and adjust time to 20 mins and quick release when done
- Carefully remove the pot and shred chicken using 2 forks
- Stir well
- Fill boats with meat first, then the veggies and top with sauce
You DO NOT need any more liquid in this recipe, chicken makes its own.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!