Christmas Candy Corn
This Christmas Candy Corn is pure awesomeness, get the sweet of the candy and the salty of the buttered popcorn.
My Christmas Candy Corn was a hit with all the sticky, ooey-gooey goodness of marshmallows and salty of buttered popcorn. This is something that is a little more up my sister’s ally, but I didn’t do too bad, I don’t think, I mean they were amazing according to how much the kids ate.
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn
- 1 stick of butter
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 bag of red and green M&Ms
- Red food coloring
- Grease a baking pan. Set aside.
- Add 1/2 stick of butter to a <g class="gr_ gr_538 gr-alert gr_spell gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" id="538" data-gr-id="538">4 quart</g> saucepan, and heat over high heat.
- When butter is hot, add popping corn.
- Keep the pan moving constantly.
- When the corn stops popping, remove from heat.
- Put popcorn in the greased pan.
- Melt remaining butter In a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in marshmallows and cook until melted, stirring constantly, add red food coloring until you get your desired color.
- Pour melted marshmallows over popcorn and mix with a spoon to coat evenly.
- Let mixture cool slightly.
- Spray your hands with cooking spray.
- Add M&Ms and remaining marshmallows mix popcorn with your hands so that it is evenly coated.
- Form into balls.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!