Easy Cheesy Chicken And Pasta
Tonight was one of those nights I had no clue what was gonna be for dinner. I knew I had some things that would taste pretty good together, but the question was how do I execute bringing these flavors together.
This Easy Cheesy Chicken And Pasta was an amazing one pot wonder, everything came together great with the awesome Instant Pot. I still think to my self, how in the world did I go so long without this magical machine.
My Easy Cheesy Chicken And Pasta was literally a one pot meal, there was no cleaning in between, no dumping… Everything in one pot, check out the video.
This is definitely one that the kids loved! Then again kids generally love anything having to do with pasta. Make sure you check out the video and when you try this take pics and share in our group Instant Pot Recipes and Talk and Sous Vide.
- 2 lbs chicken thighs chopped
- 2 c water
- 1 box bowtie pasta
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp oregano
- 6 oz can of tomato paste
- 1 small onion chopped
- 14 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper to
- 1 c heavy cream
- Press saute add olive oil, onion
- Cooked onions until almost translucent
- Add chicken and spices
- Cook till chicken is almost done
- Add tomato paste, and stir well
- Add diced tomatoes, and pasta sauce stir in well
- Add pasta and water
- Lock on lid
- Press manual pressure, making sure it is set to high
- Adjust time to 4 minutes
- When you hear the beep, QR
- Add heavy cream and cheese stir well until cheese is melted
- Serve and enjoy
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!