If you are looking for a fun and easy Easter treat, you have come to the right place. These Strawberry Lemon Crinkle Cookies are so super easy to make, you could make this something for the little people to make. There are only 4 ingredients and between prep and cooking time they only take about 35 minutes from start to finish.
Besides all of the above they taste amazing. They are so moist they almost melt in your mouth. I hope you enjoy making these, I sure did. If you like this recipe make sure you check out Red Velvet Cookies and Cream Brownies Recipe and Nutella and Strawberry Stuffed French Toast.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Delights Super Moist Lemon Cake
- 1 box Betty Crocker Delights Super Moist Strawberry Cake
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cup cooking oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In separate bowls add cake mix, 2 eggs and ⅓ cup of oil.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 325
- Take a nickel size portion of each flavor and roll in your hands into a ball.
- Take the two balls and carefully roll together into a single ball.
- Roll each ball in powdered sugar and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the cookie sheet