Chocolate Chip Strawberry Box Cake Cookies
When I am in the kitchen, I love an easy recipe. And these Chocolate Chip Strawberry Box Cake Cookies are just that. As moms, we don’t have tons of time to spend in the kitchen fooling around, especially when the kids say at the very last minute, “Mom I need a treat for my class tomorrow.” Crinkle cookies are definatly the way to go when you end up with news like this.
This is one of those unbelievably easy recipes. It’s done in mere minutes and only has 4 ingredients for these Chocolate Chip Strawberry Box Cake Cookies. Literally all you need is eggs, box cake, chocolate chips and cooking oil, that is it!
And the ease of making these Chocolate Chip Strawberry Box Cake Cookies, dos not take away from the taste, they taste just as amazing as if you had made them from scratch. As a matter of fact, why not let them think you did and be a superhero for the day. My kids love this recipe! I make it all the time and shhh, but they think that it is some magical ingredient that I use to make them taste so good. One day I will tell them my secrets.
Here at by Pink, we have tons of amazing recipes.
Check these out.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Delights Super Moist Strawberry Cake
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 2 Hershey’s Bars chopped
- In a bowl add cake mix, eggs and oil.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Remove from the refrigerator
- Preheat oven to 325
- Take a nickel size portion and roll in your hands into a ball.
- Gently press each ball into the chopped chocolate and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.