Instant Pot Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella Egg Cups
I woke up yesterday and was a little depressed at the fact that I can’t seem to stay on the keto wagon. I had fallen off so hard that slowly I am beginning to put weight back on and my skin feels like its dead. So I decided after I dropped the kids off at school I was going to the store (well after I got my Venti Americano with heavy cream and sugar-free vanilla from Starbucks) I was going to go to the star and prep for at least a couple of days.
I wasn’t quite ready for breakfast so I started with dinner, something the kids would eat too, Sous Vide burgers. This time I made them with just regular seasonings of garlic and onion powder and seasoning salt, nothing too fancy like my Sous Vide Cracked Out Cheddar Burgers. Sous vide burgers are where it’s at.
For breakfast, I decided on these Instant Pot Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Egg Cups which only took 5 minutes in the Instant pot. They had just the right amount of flavor and were the perfect serving size and only 4 net grams of carbs! Winner!
I only made 3 cups, I figure 3 days in the fridge would be perfect for these Instant Pot Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella Egg Cups, I could pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and boom I now have breakfast.
The tools you will need for Instant Pot Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Egg Cups
Thanks for reading and make sure you are following me Recipes by Pink on Facebook!
- 6 eggs
- 10 basil leaves chopped
- 6 ounce mozzarella chopped divided in half
- 3 oz s, grape tomatoes (about 9) chopped and divided into thirds
- 3 tsp heavy Cream
- 3 slices turkey lunch meat
- Spray each ramekin with cooking spray
- Divide chopped tomato between the 3 ramekins and place in the bottom
- Take the first half of your cheese and put in the ramekin
- Divide and add basil leaves to each
- Crack 2 eggs in each
- Top with remaining cheese, dividing it equally and turkey
- Add 1 tsp of cream to each cup
- Place your trivet in your pot
- Add 1 c of water and place your ramekins in
- Place on and lock lid, making sure pressure valve is closed
- Cook on manual high for 5 mins then quick release and turn off warming
- Remove from pot
- Allow to cool 5 minutes and eat directly from the cup
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!