Lemon Air Fryer Pound Cake Recipe
I get asked more often than not, that you can bake in your Air Fryer! The beauty of an Air Fryer is it is so versatile, just like the Instant Pot. You can cook a variety of foods from my Strawberry Banana Bread to Chicken Wings and all things in between. The Air Fryer is a healthy way to cook where you use almost no oil to fry foods, use to bake cakes and bread, and more. It really is a handy kitchen appliance that takes up minimal space, uses minimal energy and won’t heat your entire home up as you cook. That is one big perk, I hate when the weather gets hot and my entire house gets so hot from cooking that it takes hours for the air conditioner to catch up. With the Air Fryer, you don’t have that, it cooks your food to perfection and your home temperature doesn’t fluctuate.
Air Fryer Pound Cake Recipe
This recipe I used to prepare this lemon Air Fryer pound cake was very similar to any other cake recipe I would use to cook in my oven. The only difference is you use a different temperature to air bake it. Once this cake was done it slid right out and didn’t stick at all. That was such a relief and it was light and fluffy, and super moist. If you have ever cooked a regular cake to find it sticks to the pan or falls apart you understand the pain. So when this came out beautifully I felt like rejoicing and jumping for joy! All that prep work and cook time paid off.
You have that perfect pound cake texture, with a good amount of lemon flavor that will just make your taste buds dance with joy. Every bite is perfection, and great for a snack, birthday cake, or even a midnight treat. Go even a step further and add a scoop of ice cream to the side for even more sweet goodness. I hope you all enjoy this delicious pound cake like we have.//video.mediavine.com/videos/uo6faddwpuv8vkbrvp1g.js
Check out the video of this Awesome Pound Cake Recipe!
Want more great recipes for your Air Fryer? Check these out!
Get the bundt pan here.
I grew up making lemon pound cake, and now that I am an adult and have kids of my own I carry on the tradition. I have just upgraded my recipe and use my beloved Air Fryer.
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tbs lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
Preheat Air Fryer to 330
- Grease and flour a 6 cup bundt pan, see above for link.
- In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- In a separate bowl, add cream the butter, 1 cup of the sugar and mix well with a hand mixer. Keep mixer running at a low speed, add one egg at a time then vanilla.
- Alternating and mixing after each addition, add the dry mixture to the butter mixture 1/4 cup of the lemon juice
- Mix until just smooth.
Pour into the pan
And bake until the center has raised and when a toothpick is inserted into the center it comes out dry (about 30 to 45 minutes)
- Meanwhile, make the glaze: In a small bowl, stir together the powdered sugar and 4 tbs lemon juice, 2 tablespoons at a time whisking between adding lemon juice
- Allow to cool about pan 15 minutes and turn the cake out onto a plate.
- Drizzle on glaze with a spoon and slice and serve