Instant Pot Mini Pineapple Upsidedown Cake
I love mini desserts and this one is amazing, the pineapple juice made for a super fluffy cake that pretty much melted in your mouth. I used ramekins like these ramekins to make my cakes.
Ignore the fact that I forgot my cherries in the video, the Instant Pot Mini Pineapple Upsidedown Cake was still amazing without them. The brown sugar set them off.//video.mediavine.com/videos/pzqd2ibeep1x05bsmffb.js
Need more Recipes? Check these out.
I traveled through space and time to achieve the perfect Instant Pot Mini Pineapple Upsidedown Cake. Ok not really, this recipe is so super simple, even the kids could make it.
- 1 c pineapple juice
- 1/2 c cooking oil
- 1 yellow box cake
- 3 eggs
- 6 pineapple rings
- 6 maraschino cherries
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c butter
- cooking spray
- Spray each cup lightly with cooking spray
- Mis, cake mix, eggs, oil and pineapple juice till smooth, set aside
- In the bottom of the each cup, put 1 tbs brown sugar and about 1/2 tbs butter
- Follow with pineapple ring and place a cherry in the middle of each pineapple
- Fill each cup 1/2 full with cake mixture
- When all cups are full, put trivet down and 1 cup of water in the bottom of your pot
- Lock on lid and make sure valve is closed
- Cook on high for 8 minutes and quick release
- Allow to cool 5 minutes and turn upsidedown on a plate and enjoy