Banana Split Cheesecake with Homemade Dulce de Leche in the Instant Pot
You have got to try this Banana Split Cheesecake with Homemade Dulce de Leche in the Instant Pot. It is absolutely phenomenal. The idea came from my Banana Split Cheesecake Bars Recipe i did a while back, wich was by the way, equally as amazing.
The Dulce de Leche was the perfect addition for this Banana Split Cheesecake with Homemade Dulce de Leche in the Instant Pot. As messy as it looks, it turned out perfect, with each bite you get the traditional flavors of a banana split, only its in a cheesecake!
If you don’t have a cheesecake pan for your Instant Pot, here is a good one. There are many desserts you can make in your Instant Pot, if you are looking for more, check out 24 of the Best Instant Pot Desserts.
Make sure to check out Instant Pot Recipes and Talk and Sous Vide. Thanks for stopping by.
- 1 box devils food cake
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 2 15.5 ounces crushed pineapple drained
- 3 8 oz bars of cream cheese
- 3/4 cup of sugar or Splenda
- 3 medium ripe bananas mashed
- 2 c seedless strawberry ice cream topping
- Jar of maraschino cherries
- <a href="http://www.adventuresofanurse.com/2016/12/04/instant-pot-homemade-caramel-dulce-de-leche/" target="_blank">Homemade Dulce de Leche</a>
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- In a bowl mix 2 eggs, cooking oil and box cake and mix, it will look like cookie dough.
- Split in half, and press into the bottom of your cheesecake pans, if it gets too sticky, us a little flour or corn starch on your fingers.
- Spread 1 can of pineapples in a thin layer on top of the chocolate "crust"
- In a bowl mix cream cheese and sugar, mix on medium speed.
- Add banana, mix then add the remaining eggs 1 at a time, mix on medium till smooth.
- Pour the batter over pineapple
- Cover the cheesecakes with foil
- Using a foil sling, lower your pan into the Instant Pot
- Cook in your pot on high pressure for 40 minutes
- When it beeps turn off keep warm, and allow to natural release for 10 minutes then release remaining pressure
- Allow to cool for at leas 8 hours
- Make Dulce de Leche using the recipe above, while still warm add 1/4 cup of heavy cream and beat until smooth
- Once cooled, divide strawberry topping between the 2 cakes and spread all over the top of the cake
- Cover the strawberry with your smoothed dulce de leche
- Place cherries on
This recipe will make 2 7 inch cheesecakes
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!