Instant Pot Low Carb Loaded Cauliflower Soup
If you have been following me, then you know that I have been trying out a low carb life. I had fallen off for awhile, but tonight I am back with a bang! Check out this Instant Pot Low Carb Loaded Cauliflower Soup, it was so easy in my Instant Pot. Y’all I swear this thing is amazing! Like I can not use it enough.
Loaded Cauliflower Soup
And if you are looking for more pressure cooker recipes go here.
A few more great Instant Pot Recipes.
- 12 bacon strips
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 1/2 cup carrots shredded
- 4 cups cauliflower separated into florets
- 32 oz. cans chicken broth
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces Veggie cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 16 oz. sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 TBS almond flour can use all-purpose flour
- Extra bacon sour cream, and cheese for garnish
- Use a blender to chop all veggies.
- Set your Instant Pot to saute and brown bacon.
- Add butter and chopped veggies and saute about 5 minutes.
- Switch to high pressure
- Add all other ingredients saving half the cheese.
- Cook on High Pressure for 30 mins, natural release.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with remaining cheese.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!