Instant Pot Pizza Pull Apart Bread
I saw a post in a group on Facebook that asked if you could do Instant Pot Pizza pull apart bread, I saw it and accepted the challenge. The results were amazing!
I don’t have the small bundt pan yet, so I used my springform pan with a heat-safe bowl in the middle.
The thing I kept reading was that this needed a dry heat that you get from a conventional oven and that the Instant Pot would be too moist. However because I had already done this Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread, I knew that this was completely doable.
So for this challenge. This was super simple to make and my kids loved it. I should have listened months ago when I was told to get me a pressure cooker and start making recipes because now I just want to cook everything in my instant pot!
If you don’t have one yet, you better hop on board! Especially if you are a busy mom like me, you need one. Check out more Instant Pot Recipes here.
- 2 cans pizza dough
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pack mini pepperonis
- pizza sauce for dipping
- Cut pizza dough into 1-inch strips, then about 1 to 2 inch sections I used a pizza cutter.
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Use your hands to toss all ingredients.
- Put into either springform pan, or bundt pan.
- Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of your ip.
- Drop your pan in.
- Place in the pressure cooker on manual high pressure for 10 minutes and Quick Release.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!