Instant Pot Triple Cheese Broccoli Mac
Macaroni is pretty much a staple side dish in any home. But it can get boring if you are eating plain old mac and cheese all the time. This Instant Pot Triple Cheese Broccoli Mac is a great way to shake things up a bit, and sneak in some veggies too.
You will need a steamer basket for this recipe, which you can find here, and if you are looking for other great accessories for your Instant Pot, get those here. What ever you do, let me assure you that you want to add this to your menu for this week.
I am still amazed at how wonderful this machine is and am actually thinking about buying a second one, a bigger one. Actually this one. As always, my kids enjoyed this way too much, well not too much but they loved it! I hope you enjoy Instant Pot Triple Cheese Broccoli Mac as much as we did.
- 16 oz of elbow macaroni
- 3 c of water
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 1/2 c milk
- 1 c sharp cheddar
- 1 c mozzarella
- 1/2 c parmesan
- 14 oz pack of frozen broccoli
- 1/2 c sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all macaroni to inner pot, water to the bottom of the pot
- Add broccoli to steam basket and add to the pot on top of the macaroni
- Place on and lock lid, making sure valve is set to steam
- Press manual and cook for 4 minutes on high pressure then quick release
- Take off the lid and drop the broccoli from the steamer into the pot
- Add milk and butter and stir
- Add all cheeses and sour cream and stir until all are well mixed
- Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy