Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken and Tomato Basil Pesto
Blah, blah, blah, by now you know I would marry my Instant Pot if I could. So I will spare you the mushy details of my love for it, for now. I am currently working on more meal planning, not only for my low carb lifestyle but also for my family.
I was shocked that even the kids loved this Chicken and Tomato Basil Pesto with Veggies. I got no complaints and with only 6 net carbs per serving, (it makes 8 servings) I was definitely happy.
If you are looking for more recipes like my Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken and Tomato Basil Pesto make sure to check out my group on Facebook Food Blogs and Recipes on Facebook, if you want more of the wondrous Instant Pot and its recipes Join Instant Pot Recipes and Talk .
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound chicken thighs boneless and skinless, sliced into strips
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes drained of oil, chopped
- 1 pound asparagus ends trimmed, cut in half, if large
- 1 cup basil pesto
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes yellow and red, halved
- 1/2 cup of fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- Add oil to the pot and press saute
- Put in chicken and brown about 5 minutes
- Add all other ingredients except the cherry tomatoes and stir
- Press manual for 15 minutes and qr
- Remove the lid and add the cherry tomatoes and stir
- Replace lid and cook on manual for another 5 minutes and again quick release
Serve as is for a great low carb meal or over pasta
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!