This post is sponsored by Seeds of Change® organic sauces but all opinions are my own.
Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken with Perfect Rice
Eating organic doesn’t have to be difficult. I made the easiest Sweet and Sour Chicken ever today and I served over the most perfect instant pot rice!
Seeds of Change® is launching new organic Simmer Sauces, for this recipe, I used the Seeds of Change® organic sweet and sour simmer sauce. This recipe is really easy and tastes delicious, and is done in less than 30 minutes, these sauces really do inspire easy, tasty and healthy meals.
Seeds of Change is an organic seeds and food brand, and they offer a wide variety of organic food products.
The sauces come in 4 flavors, Sweet and Sour, Sesame Ginger Teriyaki, Taco Roasted Chipotle, and Mushroom <<— I’m looking forward to using this one on some pork chops. They come in these easy to pour 8oz pouches, which definitely help eliminate too much mess lol.
Seeds of Change® organic sauces are made with the finest certified organic ingredients. They are also free of any artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
I love the idea of a healthy meal with all natural organic ingredients, that I can feed my uber picky kids and they have no idea that it has been sprinkled with healthy.
Check out the super easy recipe below.
- Seeds of Change® organic sweet and sour simmer sauce
- 1 lb chicken thighs diced
- 12 oz package frozen stir-fry vegetables with noodles
- 1 cup rice prepared
- Simmer chicken in a hot skillet till no longer pink
- Add in vegetables and simmer sauce
- Turn heat to low and allow to simmer 5 to 10 mins
- For Rice
- Pour 1 cup of rice, 1 cup of water and 1 tbs butter into your instant pot
- Press the rice button
- When the pot beeps allow to natural release
- Serve meat mixture over rice