Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
(get the recipe at the bottom of this post)
These Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Potatoes turned out way better than I could have imagined. They were so flavorful and as potatoes tend to be, they were also filling. The kids gobbled them up, there were none left over, which I was hoping to have some left. I served it with a whole chicken that I cooked in my air fryer, also amazing. I will have that recipe up very soon.
I have had my Instant Pot for months now, and I still can’t fathom how I lived so long without it. This thing can do anything! I mean just look at these Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Potatoes. They are perfection!
My Sous Vide and Air Fryer are equally as amazing. With these 3 gadgets, I honestly very rarely use the stove anymore. Thanks for reading, make sure to follow me on Facebook for more amazing recipes.
And if you are constantly looking for new ideas for recipes make sure to check out Instant Pot Recipes and Talk and Sous Vide and make sure to follow me on Facebook.
- 3 pounds red potatoes washed and diced
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 cup of water
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, add all ingredients except water, salt and pepper and gently toss
- Add the water to the bottom of the pot and place in your steam basket
- Put potatoes in the steamer, place on and lock lid
- Set the pot for 5 minutes high pressure
- When you hear the beep, QR
- Carefully remove the steamer and place potatoes on a baking sheet
- Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy, or you can set under the broiler for 10 minutes or until brown.