Here is an awesome spin on the S’Mores recipe. If you are looking for something different to serve at a sleepover or a friendly gathering, this is it. Check out the video below to see how to make this it.
Smores Ice Cream Cake
- 14 graham crackers divided
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1-1/2 pkg. 4 oz. each BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 tub 8 oz. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (Do not thaw.)
- 1 container 1-3/4 qt. chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 pkg. 10 oz. JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, divided
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Crush 8-1/2 crackers to form fine crumbs; break remaining crackers into rectangles.
- Place cracker crumbs in medium bowl.
- Add butter and sugar; mix well.
- Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 12 min. or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate and COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is blended, stirring after each minute. Let stand 15 min.
- Spread chocolate mixture over crust.
- Stand cracker rectangles, top-sides facing out, around edge of pan, pressing gently into chocolate mixture to secure.
- Freeze 20 min. or until filling is firm.
- Cover with ice cream. Freeze 4 hours or until ice cream layer is very firm.
- When ready to serve dessert, reserve 2 cups marshmallows.
- Microwave remaining marshmallows and milk in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.
- sec. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 1 min.
- Cool 10 min.
- Heat broiler.
- Place dessert on baking sheet; top with melted marshmallow mixture and reserved marshmallows.
- Broil, 6 inches from heat, 1 min. or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Remove rim of pan before serving dessert.
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!