Here is an awesome spin on the S'Mores recipe. If you are looking for something different to serve at a sleepover or a friendly gathering, this is it. Check out the video below to see how to make this it.
Smores Ice Cream Cake
- 14 graham crackers, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1-½ pkg., 4 oz. each BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 tub, 8 oz. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (Do not thaw.)
- 1 container, 1-¾ qt. chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 pkg., 10 oz. JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, divided
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Crush 8-½ crackers to form fine crumbs; break remaining crackers into rectangles.
- Place cracker crumbs in medium bowl.
- Add butter and sugar; mix well.
- Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 12 min. or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate and COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 to 2-½ min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is blended, stirring after each minute. Let stand 15 min.
- Spread chocolate mixture over crust.
- Stand cracker rectangles, top-sides facing out, around edge of pan, pressing gently into chocolate mixture to secure.
- Freeze 20 min. or until filling is firm.
- Cover with ice cream. Freeze 4 hours or until ice cream layer is very firm.
- When ready to serve dessert, reserve 2 cups marshmallows.
- Microwave remaining marshmallows and milk in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.
- sec. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 1 min.
- Cool 10 min.
- Heat broiler.
- Place dessert on baking sheet; top with melted marshmallow mixture and reserved marshmallows.
- Broil, 6 inches from heat, 1 min. or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Remove rim of pan before serving dessert.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Facebook