Homemade Banana Pudding recipe
There is nothing that irks me more than someone making Banana Pudding with boxed pudding. This is one of my favorite dessert inn the whole wide world! So today I am here to tell you how to do it right!
- 9 Eggs separated into 2 separate bowls
- 1 Can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Can of water use your empty milk can
- A couple of drops of vanilla
- 1 bunch of bananas
- 1 Box of Nilla Wafers
- I get a sauce pan that has a lip on it (to prevent the one with our pudding in it from falling in.
- Fill it about 3/4 of the way with water and bring it to a boil, now grab the one with your pudding mixture in it and carefully sit it on top, don’t let it fall in.
- You are going to stir this constantly so we don’t loose any of that good pudding on the bottom. You want to do let it cook like that until you have the consistency of “runny” pudding.
- Now turn it off and pour the pudding evenly over your layer of bananas and Nilla wafers.
- This is usually where I cover mine and refrigerate, but some people like meringue on there’s so if you like meringue then you make that and top, and bake until the top is golden brown, let it cool and then refrigerate and serve chilled.