Low Carb Almond Flour Pancakes
I have been battling with staying on a low carb diet for a while. I work in a bar and fried, breaded foods are always readily available. I decided a few days ago that it was time for me to get my life back together, my first back on the wagon meal was these Low Carb Almond Flour Pancakes.
They turned out really good and even the 6 year old liked them. I had everything I needed already, thank goodness! I will be making these again as a part of meal prep and will freeze them for easy breakfasts.
These would be awesome with some fresh berries also.
- 2 c Almond Flour
- 4 Egg
- 1/2 c Water
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 0.50 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 1/2 tbsp s Splenda
- 1/2 c Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp oil for cooking
- Mix all ingredients in the blender
- Allow to sit 10 to 15 minutes
- Heat skillet with your oil for cooking over medium high heat
- Drop about 1/8 cup of batter per pancake into the hot skillet
- Wait till edges are starting to brown and carefully flip
- Serve with sugar free syrup, fresh berries or sugar free jam
Subscribe to my email and grab some great freebies
Sign up to subscribe and then make sure to confirm your email to snag your 4 awesome free printables.
Plus you don't want to miss any great posts!