Who wouldn’t love one of these festive Oreo Cookies White Chocolate Snowman Pops? I know for us these Oreo snowman pops are a must make holiday treat each year. They put together easy, make the perfect after-school treat or even party favor.
Oreo Cookies White Chocolate Snowman Pops
This fun no-bake Christmas treat is something you can do together with the kids! Grab your candy supplies and start dipping your Oreos and making a snowman out of them. Then once they are all hardened up, bite into that sweet white chocolate and crunchy Oreo center.
Tips for Making These Oreo Cookies White Chocolate Snowman Pops
- It is okay if your cookie comes apart slightly when placing the sticks. Because they will be dipped in white chocolate in following steps it will help secure them to the stick.
- Have all your candy toppings ready once you dip your Oreos. The white chocolate will harden fast, so make sure to assemble fast.
- If your Starbursts are hard to shape into a nose, toss in the microwave for 3-4 seconds and do this in intervals until Starburst are softened enough to shape.
These snowman Oreo pops are such a simple and tasty treat to make. I have even stuck these in my kid's lunches as a surprise, taken to play dates, parties, and just treats for us to eat.
Fun Facts About Oreo Cookies
Because Oreos are such a famous cookie and the center of these snowman lollipops I wanted to share some fun facts about Oreos!
Did you know the Hydrox cookie came before Oreo, like the original? They might look like the knockoff but they debuted 4 years sooner.
- You can buy a handy The Dipr tool The Dipr tool that is meant for dipping Oreo cookies into milk. It cradles the cookie just right so you can dip your cookie with ease. No wet fingers!
- Over 450 billion and counting has been sold since 1912. They are officially the most popular cookie.
- Did you know they created a study to test personalities and how you eat an Oreo? In the study, they did also find more women dunk Oreos whereas men bite!
- A double-stuff Oreo is technically only 1.86 larger than the cream in a regular Oreo. Some college students tested this theory.
Nothing is more fun than decorating holiday no-bake treats like this! They are easy to make, super fun, and kids and adults will love nibbling on them! Plus you can never go wrong with a white chocolate dipped Oreo cookie in my eyes!