Strawberry Mousse Cheesecake Recipe!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 5 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 3 ounce package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup cold evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Have ready a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Combine crust ingredients and press into the bottom of springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes. remove from oven and let cool.
- Dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water in a bowl; cool in refrigerator until thick, but not set, about 20 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
- Beat milk in a separate bowl with an electric mixer until whipped and thick. Gradually pour strawberry gelatin mixture into evaporated milk, beating constantly. Fold cream cheese mixture into gelatin-milk mixture to form cheesecake filling.
- Set graham cracker crust on a baking sheet. Pour cheesecake filling into crust. Refrigerate until cake is set, at least 4 hours.