Instant Pot Meatball Bubble Up
Since I got my Instant Pot, Life has changed immensely. I have tried more things with this thing than I thought possible. I have given away my crock pot, I mean who wants to slow cook when I can cook in a fraction of the time.
Today for dinner I made this Instant Pot Meatball Bubble Up. It was super easy and definitely a great one for a “low on time easy weeknight dinner”
I don’t know how I ever lived with out an Instant Pot. I absolutely love this thing! Here is the bowl I used to cook it in.
- 1lb bag of frozen meatballs
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- 4 fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1 jar of your favorite sauce
- 8 ounces of your favorite shredded cheese
- 1 cup of water
- In a bowl mix, meatballs, parsley, basil, cheese, and sauce. set aside.
- Cut biscuits into 4 pieces.
- Mix in with everything else.
- Pour into either a pyrex bowl or springform pan.
- Add water to the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Use manual, high pressure for 15 mins.