Easy Instant Pot Meat Sauce
I also use the hunts canned sauce and added a few things to it to make it yum yum. This is a really easy recipe.
- 1 can Hunts traditional pasta sauce
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef if you don't use lean, you will end up with tons of oil in your sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 3 to 4 fresh basil leaves chopped
- 3 to 4 cloves of garlic minced
- Add all ingredients to your instant pot.
- Use a spatula to break up the meat and mix everything together.
- Put on and lock your lid.
- Cook at high pressure for 8 minutes and quick release.